This page explains how to register with the NABO Project Management System. There are also instructions for existing members on how access the NABO PMS, as the login system has changed. Please read the instructions below carefully before proceeding. If you have any questions or problems, please email Anthony Newton.
NABO now uses EASE authentication provided by the University of Edinburgh. Note that if you change your email address, do NOT reregister. Email Anthony Newton, who will update your email address on the NABO website and then you will need to reregister your new email address on EASE.
Existing NABO PMS Members
If you already have a NABO PMS account, all you have to do is register with EASE Friends once, using your email address.
Note that your old NABO username is now redundant. If the email you would like to register with on EASE is different to the one you registered with on the NABO PMS, simply contact Anthony Newton BEFORE registering with EASE so that he can update your email address in the NABO PMS to match the one you will use for EASE.
After registering with EASE do NOT reregister with the NABO PMS, this will create a duplicate account and you will not be able to edit your existing projects. It there are any problems please contact Anthony Newton.
- If you already have an EASE or EASE Friends account click on the Login link above and skip all the steps below.
- If you do not have an EASE account, sign up for an EASE Friend account - you only need a valid email address.
- Click on the login link above.
- Once registered with EASE, you only have to click on the login link.
New NABO PMS Members
Registering is easy, but please read the two steps below before proceeding.
- If you do not have an EASE account, sign up for an EASE Friend account - you only need a valid email address. If you already have an EASE account for whatever reason (e.g. if you are member of staff or student at the University of Edinburgh or already have an EASE Friends account), go to step 2.
- Once you have an EASE or EASE Friend account: Continue with Registration.
If you have any questions about registering with or logging onto the NABO Project Management System, or if you have any suggestions about how we can improve the system, please let us know.